Monday, February 29, 2016

 Writing A Blog

I went on my website administrator page, www.BobIeva.com, put in the title, (Writing A Blog) then go to the body of where I will put down what I have to say.
I start typing away (finger typing, I cannot type) and I am typing away without looking what I was typing. I look up and see nothing on the page. Where is everything I typed? The only thing I see is the cursor about 100 places from where I started typing. Well I could not understand why this happened, the only thing I could determine is that I was in an invisible App. How do I get rid of the invisible App? Where do I turn it off from? This was driving me crazy because I am not very tech savvy. So I said to myself, “Self what would someone else do if this happened to them?” Then it hit me go to, GOOGLE and ask how to shut off the invisible App in my blog. And guess what, I couldn’t find the answer there. I was amazed that I stumped GOOGLE. Well I pondered on this for a while and decided that I would go to word and write it there and then save it, and copy and paste it into my blog. So, I did and of course that didn’t work either. I was really getting aggravated so I had to figure out what to do. I decided to call my web designer. DUH.
As it turns out the visual section of my new post on my administrator page was not working. I found this out from the best person I should have called first, my web designer fixed it immediately. Now I can see what I wrote.
Sometimes I wonder about myself. I think I need to be more tech savvy.
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment