Monday, February 29, 2016

Meet The Author

How many times have you said to yourself, I would love to meet that author?  I myself have said it many times.
Well, did you know that many authors sign and discuss their books at many locations?
Do you know where you can learn about those locations? One of those locations is in the St. Pete Time on Sunday, in the  Latitudes section.  Yes every week their is a listing of where certain authors will be discussing and signing their books.  Libraries are another place you will find notifications of authors signing. Social media is a big platform to find where authors would like to meet with you.
Just like you who says, I would love to meet the author,  The author would love to meet you.  They love the show of support.
Now, I am an author of a number one best seller, “The Other Brooklyn”.  I will be discussing and signing my book at the following venues.  On 2/13/2016 at the Port Charlotte Book Fair at Bayshore Park, 23241 Bayshore Rd., Port Charlotte, Fl.  From 10AM 3PM
On 2/20/2016 at Barnes & Noble at 2501 Tyrone Blvd. St. Petersburg, Fl. From 1-3PM
on 3/19/2016 at The Venice Book Fair in Centenial Park  Downtown Venice. From 1PM to 2PM
Please come and support all the authors that will be there. They would love to meet you.
Bob Ieva Author

No comments:

Post a Comment